Let's Try This One More Time

Coming back to this is a bit weird.

I didn't stop writing here for any reason other than I found that I was censoring what I wanted to really say. I found that I wasn't really being honest about what was going on with my life. And I knew that if I was to be honest, I would regret it. (After all, this is the internet.)

So, catching up...

I graduated college - and in the end, it wasn't emotional, it didn't feel like 'a long time coming',  and it was just a really good reason for two drinks and lobster BLT.



I competed in Miss New Hampshire - which was wild, and amazing, and I could not have asked for a better outcome, or to have been surrounded and supported by better people.


I ran, a lot - chiefly because I couldn't stand still, or stay in my apartment - and pageants, but, you
know.



And that's about it. 

I wrote a lot of fiction in my last semester. 
I eat more vegetables than I did six months ago. 
I'm pretty serious about my Pinterest game. 
I only just discovered Fruit Ninja. 

Oh, and I'm pretty sincerely unemployed, which, it's not for me.

No comments